Duty to notify:
We hereby comply with the notice requirements under § 12 of the Ordinance on the return and disposal of used batteries and accumulators (BattV). You may not throw batteries or rechargeable batteries in the garbage. You need to empty or used batteries with us or at
other commercial vendor like battery charge and feeding it to recycling. Anyone who professionally responsible for batteries or accumulators
sold or otherwise add private consumers, the consumer is drawn to the following:
• batteries or rechargeable batteries can be returned after use, free of charge at point of sale or in its immediate vicinity.
• The end user is obliged to return used batteries.
• How important are the symbols listed in Annex 1 No. 1 a.m. to 3 p.m. the BattV.
§ 7 Obligations of the end user
(1) The consumer is required to batteries, that the waste is returned to a distributor or from the public waste management authorities to set up collection points.
(2) Notwithstanding paragraph 1, consumers who are commercial or other economic enterprise or public institutions, the place of return to the common return system in accordance with § 4 para 2 as well as with producers who own system according to § 4 Paragraph 3 have set up to agree.